Made of tough cross-link polyethylene, the same materials as many factory fuel tanks, the ingenious design of AEV’s Fuel Caddy seamlessly integrates with the AEV Tire Carrier and takes full advantage of the unused space both inside the wheel of the spare tire and just behind it. The result is 10.2 gallons of secure and nearly invisible fuel storage. The high mounting position isolates the Fuel Caddy from trail impacts and makes it ideally suited for gravity fed deployment into the main tank. A fully vented, OE-quality cap means radical changes in elevation are no problem and fill-ups are fast. A built-in step allows for easy access to roof racks. Works with up to 37” tires.
• 10.2 gallons
• Tough, Cross-link polyethylene
• Fully vented OE-quality cap with large fill opening
• High mounting position isolates the Fuel Caddy from trail impacts
• Built-in foot step on upper right side allows easier access to roof racks
• Molded in, full-color decals
• Comes with a convenient shaker siphon for easy fuel retrieval