The AEV Roof Rack for the 4-Door JK Wrangler features a sleek, low profile design for minimal wind noise, but it’s most important feature is the mounting system hidden beneath the JK’s roof. The Roof Rack utilizes mounting brackets that pass through the hard top and attach securely to the Jeep’s roll bar. This creates a very strong, secure mounting system that evenly distributes the weight of your cargo directly to the roll bar, placing no load on the hard top itself. The AEV Roof Rack is easily strong enough to be used as a sleeping platform or in conjunction with a roof top tent. All visible surfaces feature AEV’s black textured powder coat finish for a very clean look that will compliment your other AEV products. The aluminum floor planks feature an anodized finish to reflect heat, keeping the vehicle’s interior cooler in hot climates. This combination of extruded aluminum and a quality surface coating, work together to make the AEV Roof Rack highly corrosion resistant.
• The AEV Roof Rack is not compatible with 2-Door JK Wranglers.
• The AEV Roof Rack (without any additional accessories) will add approximately 4” to the total height of your vehicle.
• The optional Full Rail Kit will add an additional 3” to the overall height when installed.
• Cargo platform measures 76" X 55"
• Total installed weight is 32kgs. • Adds less than 4" to the overall vehicle height when installed.
• Mounts through the hard top, directly to the OE roll bar creating the ultimate mounting system.
• Wide floor planks with traction ribs for and easy to walk on/easy to sleep on surface.
• Features "T-slots" for securely mounting just about anything.
• Super low profile design keeps wind noise to a minimum.
• Lightweight, all aluminum extrusion and glass filled nylon construction is highly corrosion resistant.
• Does not interfere with the OE overhead soundbar.
• Rack does not interfere with OE Freedom Top panel removal.
• Includes a satellite radio relocation bracket to prevent Roof Rack interference.
• Optional Full Rail Kit available separately.