The Savegre II for JL Wrangler and Gladiator puts a modern spin on a classic AEV wheel design. This refreshed version of AEV’s original JK Savegre wheel has been updated in a number of ways to accommodate the JL Wrangler/Gladiator’s unique fitment requirements. The Savegre II features a JL/Gladiator-specific offset of +25mm, which works perfectly with the various OE fender flare styles and provides the optimal balance of tire clearance, scrub radius and handling. Additionally, this wheel features a larger center cap bore (62.77mm) for compatibility with the Jeep JL Wrangler’s OE backup camera and resized pockets for the larger factory lug nuts. Available in a Matte Black finish.
Powder Coating Warning:As a general safety precaution, AEV does not recommend powder coating aluminum wheels. The heat range and duration of the powder coating process may overlap the heat treating and aging of cast or forged aluminum wheels. For this reason, powder coated wheels will not be covered under AEV’s lifetime structural warranty. All repairs and/or color changes should utilize automotive type liquid paint.
• JL Wrangler / Gladiator specific fitment
• Compatible with Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
• Accepts OE lug nuts without the need to use thin wall socket
• Compatible with the OE backup camera
• Recessed valve stem for added protection
• A356 T6 cast aluminum construction
• Tested to stringent SAE J2530 standards
• Molded AEV Center Cap included
• Lifetime structural warranty