AEV's classic wheel design, the Pintler combines timeless styling with the innovative features and off-road strength that you've come to expect from AEV. We pioneered the idea of recessed valve stems, which come in pretty handy when you're dragging your wheels across rocks or other obstacles. Most importantly, these wheels were designed for Jeeps, not as a one-size-fits-all aftermarket wheel. They have a JK specific offset, which provides the optimal balance of tire clearance (up to 37" tires), scrub radius and handling. Available in Onyx Black, Silver and a paintable Flat Black finish.
Please note: As a general safety precaution, AEV does not recommend powder coating aluminum wheels. The heat range and duration of the powder coating process may overlap the heat treating and aging of cast or forged aluminum wheels. For this reason, powder coated wheels will not be covered under AEV’s lifetime structural warranty. All repairs and/or color changes should utilize automotive type liquid paint.
• Compatible with Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
• Accepts OE lug nuts without the need to use thin wall socket
• Recessed valve stem for added protection A356 T6 cast aluminum construction
• Tested to stringent SAE J2530 standards
• Molded AEV Center Cap included
• Lifetime structural warranty