Blending aggressive styling and real world functionality, AEV’s Heat Reduction Hood for 2010+ Ram trucks is far more than just an aesthetic upgrade. The two strategically placed vents in the AEV Heat Reduction Hood work in both static and dynamic situations to reduce the under hood temperatures while actively channeling water away from sensitive electronics. This is a must have upgrade for anyone towing up steep grades or traversing challenging terrain off-road at low speeds. The AEV Heat Reduction Hood’s inner and outer surfaces are stamped out of 23-gauge galvanized steel to provide all the strength and rigidity you expect from an OE-quality replacement hood. All factory hinges and hardware are retained for an easy, no hassle installation.
The AEV Heat Reduction Hood is shipped ready to paint with an e-coat primer to fight corrosion and the two included hood bezels can be painted for a truly customized look.
This is a direct fitment, with no modifications necessary.
You will need to upgrade to the Ram 2500 Grill, and headlight infill panels to get this to fit. This transforms your Ram 1500 into the front end of a 2500.
• Fits 2010+ HD Ram 2500/3500 trucks
• 23-gauge stamped steel construction
• Two strategically placed vents reduce under hood temperatures while actively channeling water away from sensitive electronics
• Hood bezels can be painted for a custom look
• Ready to paint e-coat primer for superior corrosion resistance
• Retains all factory hinges and hardware
• Proudly made in the USA