What sets the Base6 Combat 5 Watt Lightbar apart from the rest?
• 5 Watt Genuine CREE LEDs have been selected for the Combat series due to their quality and superior light output.
• Polycarbonate lenses are up to 10 times more impact-resistant than plastic or glass lenses.
• The heavy duty aluminium housings are powder coated for durability, they are shockproof and vibration resistant and built tough for Australian outback climate and conditions.
• Rated IP68 as "dust tight" and protected against complete, continuous submersion in water. Deutsch Connectors are used to stop water ingress to the connections, the connectors are also sealed to the cable to provide strain relief.
Pulse width modulation (PWM) is a trait of a quality lightbar, the circuitry switches the LED's on and off at a rate much higher than the human eye can observe. This cycling ensures each chip is working to it's optimum. The benefit is the Light output is the highest possible, whilst running cooler and using less power. The Combat series 5 Watt Lightbar is available in a range of sizes and beam patterns, the most popular is a Combo which offers a mix of Spot Lighting in the centre and Flood lighting on the ends providing good distance with width to see the sides of the road.
Base 6 has built a reputation for producing high quality LED products that will last the test of time. The use of quality materials, excellent R & D, attention to detail and quality assurance ensure your investment will provide years of trouble-free use. They back this with a 5-year warranty for your peace of mind.
• 5 watt genuine CREE LED chips
• Polycarbonate lenses
• Heavy Duty powder coated aluminium housings
• Multiple mounting options including fully adjustable sliding brackets allowing downward and rear mounting
• PWM Thermal and power management