The Carbon Winch is the newest brand on the Australian Market. Backed by KPD Industries, Carbon have spent 4 years developing this product to the point where it is now. They are highly confident it will fit your needs whatever they may be. Carbon have spent time making sure that the little things have been addressed, fully sealed wireless receiver units, not just a split electronics box, rotating ring gear clutch making freespool engagement as easy as it can get, seals on all joins on the winch, making it as resistant to water and dust ingress as possible. Feel free to give us a call to talk about this product. Support an Aussie business giving it a go against the big guys.
- Designed for our harsh Aussie conditions
- Fully sealed to resist water, dirt and dust ingress into motor, drum and gearbox mechanisms.
- Snatch block pulley included (Greasable pin)
- Wireless remote control unit with lanyard - Fully sealed reciever unit
- Rotating ring gear clutch for easy low drag freespool
- Now with new Multi Fit Fairlead no need to worry about which suits you bullbar!
NO FUSS WARRANTY
- 5 year Water Ingress Warranty
- 5 year electrical warranty on motor / solenoid unit
- Limited lifetime gear train warranty
- Supported nationwide from Melbourne. Fast support via phone or email.
Understanding the tech features of the winch will help you to decide if this winch is suitable for your requirements. From line speed to dimensions all specifications are important in helping you to understand what you are getting.
Carbon Winches 12K Winch is a 12000lb line pull winch and can meet the rugged demands of off-road and utility use in Australian conditions. It is designed to deliver the best value, reliability and service life for an entry level winch user.
The main features include:
• 6.2 HP Series Wound motor
• 216:1 ratio 3 stage planetary gearbox
• Automatic brake in the motor housing drum plate – (No heat build up on drum)
• Rotating ring gear freespool clutch assembly which minimises freespool drag and completely eliminates clutch engagement issues.
• Power in and power out via a plug in hand remote or a wireless remote controller. Remote controller has auto off and failsafe operation features built in. The receiver is fully sealed and impervious to water.
• 500amp sealed solenoid unit with a 3 position mounting bracket allowing you to mount the control box over the motor, over the drum or remote mounted on the bull bar.
Handle remote control and wireless remote control
Part number: CW-12K
Rated line pull: 12000 lbs, (5450 kg) single-line
Motor: 12V DC 6.2HP series wound motor
Remote Control: Remote Switch, 12’ (3.7m) lead.
Wireless Remote Control: Included
Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary.
Gear Ratio: 216:1
Clutch (freespooling): Rotating Ring Gear
Brake: Full load automatic brake installed in the motor housing end plate. No heat on drum.
Drum Diameter/Length: 2.5’’/8.8’’ (64mm/224mm)
Synthetic Rope: 24m x 10mm diameter
Fairlead: CNC billet alloy black anodised with laser etched logo
Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10’’ x 4.5’’ ( 254mm x 114.3 )
Winch Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 21.7'' x 6.3'' x 6.8'' (552 x 160 x 172mm )
Winch weight with synthetic rope attached: 19.5kg
Winch weight including synthetic rope, control box complete with cables, mounting bolts & fairlead: 23.45kg