Factor 55 introduces the new ProLink shackle mount for winch cables and synthetic ropes. Engineered and machined in the USA from lightweight billet 6061 aluminum, the ProLink provides a safe means to easily attach a standard 3/4" screw pin shackle to existing winch cable and rope eyes The cable or rope eye is captured into the body of the ProLink by a removable oversized 5/8" double shear pin. The front of the ProLink provides the precision shackle mounting hole and massive 1.2" thick mounting tab. The ProLink is compatible with both Hawse and Roller fairleads and snugs neatly against both versions.
• Fits all steel cables and synthetic ropes up to 3/8" in diameter
• Screw pin shackles are up to 5X stronger than conventional winch hooks
• Recover straps cannot slip out of a shackle like they can with hooks
• Can be installed and removed in minutes - simple snap ring removal
• Cinches neatly against all types of fairleads - Hawse or Roller