The NEW Factory Performance Series OE Replacement Shocks from Fox Racing Shox are performance tuned for the specific application using deflective disc technology. The High pressure nitrogen gas charged shock features an Internal Floating Piston which separates the air from oil for fade-free performance, improved ride, handling and control. Features include Precision Machined Anodized Shock ends, 47mm Mono-tube Shock Body made from Forged Aluminum which dissipates heat faster for reduced shock fade and a Heavy Duty Hard Chrome Polished 5/8" diameter shock shaft. These popular shocks are now offered with remote reservoirs. Remote Reservoir shocks offer more consistent performance and ride quality over a variety of climate temperatures. The increased/extra volume of oil helps the shock run much cooler than a standard shock and compensates for oil expansion due to heat.
This is a set of 4. If you need a single shock, please contact us.
• Body: 2.0" Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies
• Body Plating: Thick silver powder coat
• Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
• Shaft: 5/8" hard Chrome plated, heat-treated, alloy steel
• Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
• Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
• Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits