We've decided to officially sell our JK Brute Ute. It's been a great truck but with a growing family and a need to haul around the family and horses the time has come to move it on.
The original platform is a CRD 4dr auto had the highest tow rating of 2.35T even though it's comfortable towing a lot more. This is literally a 1 off the vehicle that is yet to be matched in build quality and factory like appearance, a true custom Jeep in nature. The 4 link rear and central mounted 110lt fuel tank gives the truck a perfect ride characteristic and suits a loaded rear. The rear axle was pushed back 6" to correctly proportion the rear wheels into the wheel arch of the custom rear AEV Brute Tub. The custom rear tube rack and crossbars allow for a plethora of different camping setup options.
It averages about 12.2lt per 100, goes like a cut snake for a CRD and is happy plodding along on the freeway for hours on end.
I really look forward to seeing what the next owner does with it. It has certainly been an amazing ute to own and drive.
Year: 2013 JK
Curent KM 65000
Body: 2-door Brute Ute Conversion
• Hi-Flow Billet Turbo
• Murchison JK Deisel ECU Tune
• AEV Heat Reduction Hood
Suspension & Steering:
• Murchison 2" JK lift, with Bilstein Shocks front & rear, Murchison JK Coils, AEV Geo Brackets, JKS Quick Disconnects + much more
• Clayton Front Long Arms, Clayton Rear Long Arms in a custom 4 link set up.
• Ultimate Dana 60s front and rear axles with 4.88 ratios.
• Custom 'Zanzibar Bronze' paint colour
• Mopar JK8 cab enclosure
• AEV Brute Tub (Removable for someone wanting to run an alloy tray)
• AEV Premium Front Bar
• Runva 11XP Premium Winch and Factor 55 Pro-Link
• AEV Ram Salta Wheels and 37" Trackmaster MT's
• Poison Spyder Rock Rails
• Custom tube racking on the rear
• Mopar High-Line Front Flares
• Uneek 4x4 1" Flare Spacers
• 110L Fuel Tank
• J.W. Speaker J Series LED Headlights (Road legal in Aus)
• J.W. Speaker J Series LED Fog Lights (Road legal in Aus)
• Custom Leather Seats
• AEV JK Rubber Slush Mats
• GME 3350 UHF Radio