Murchison Products have been dealing with Jeep Suspension for over a decade. In that time our CRDSTU Coils have been fitted to thousands of Jeeps all around the globe and with a positive result each and every time. These coils are designed by us and made here in Queensland by a world leader in coil spring manufacturing, so we can offer a lifetime warranty against sagging or breakage on our CRDSTU coils.
Each JK Wrangler is going to be set up differently from one to the next. What YOU want to do with your JK, what accessories you have fitted (or will get in the future) may vary wildly compared to the next customer. That's why with over a 20 different coil part numbers for the JK Wrangler alone, we can select the right coil for your specific need. To make it relatively painless we’ve created 3 specific versions of our own CRDSTU Lifts to suit JK Wranglers both 2-door and 4-door.
These 3 lifts cater for the main lifts that we get requests for. Understandably there are legal aspects which you should consider before diving in head first with a suspension kit. The CRDSTU lifts are all designed and tested here in-house and are specifically suited to Australian JK's with either Petrol or Diesel Engines.
All you need to do is select if your JK is a 2-Door or 4-Door, a Rubicon or non-Rubicon, your desired ride height, engine type, and please also list in the notes section of the order form what accessories you have fitted to your JK so we can determine the right height CRDSTU Flexy coils for your application.
The CRDSTU Flexy Touring Suspension Systems comes with:
• Front and Rear Long Travel Shocks
- Choose from Bilstein 5100 Series, Fox 2.0 Mono-Tube, or Fox 2.0 Remote Reservoir Shocks. You can select to order this kit without shocks if you're going to use another set, such as Falcon 3.0 Shocks.
• Front and Rear CRDSTU Flexy Coils
- Lifetime Warranty and all Australian Made
- Choice of 2.0, 2.5" or 3.0" coils
• Bilstein Steering Damper
• Steering Damper Flip Bolt
- Chromoly double ended bolt, Australian Made
- Moves the vulnerable RHD steering damper up out of harm's way.
• Rear Trackbar Geometry Correction Bracket
- Diff mounted for correct roll center
- This has holes for 2.0", 2.5 and 3.0" allowing for future height upgrades
• Front JKS Sway Bar Disconnects
- Rubicon JK's receive extended HD Front Sway Bar Links
• AEV Geometry Control Arm Drop Brackets
- For 2.5" lifts and up. These provide caster correction for front lower arms
- Due to the placement of these, all 2011 onward CRD models will need to add AEV DPF tube
- For more info on why you need to run Geo brackets on 2.5"+ lifts click here
• Front & Rear Brake Link Drop Brackets
- Broken break-lines are a major pain. These brackets reduce tension on lines when off-roading or when your vehicle is on a hoist.
• Exhaust Spacer Kit - 3.6L JK's only.
- This stops the driveshaft hitting against the exhaust while out on the trails. Without this you can rip the driveshaft boot, leaving you high & dry.
- The spacers are installed between the driver and passenger head pipe flanges and the flanges of the cross pipe, which moves the exhaust cross pipe rearward. This prevents contact between the front driveshaft and the exhaust cross pipe during suspension down travel.
• Diesel Particulate Filter Tube - 2011+ CRD JK's
- 2011 Diesel Wranglers now come standard with a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) in virtually all export markets. The stock pressure differential switch tube interferes with the AEV Drop Brackets and needs to be modified in order to install the Drop Brackets.
• 2-door, or 4-door
• Suits Petrol or Diesel (pls nominate)
• All Australian and/or US made parts