Searching on line for a JK Wrangler Suspension System will undoubtedly open up Pandora’s box, so to make it relatively painless we’ve created 3 specific versions of our own CRDSTU Lifts to suit JK Wranglers both 2 door and 4 door. These 3 lifts cater for the main lifts that we get requests for. Understandably there are legal aspects which one should consider before diving in head first with a JK (or any for that matter) suspension kit. The CRDSTU lifts are all designed and tested here in house and are specifically suited to Australian JK's with either Petrol or Diesel Engines.
All you need to do is select if your JK is a 2-Door or 4-Door, a Rubicon or non-Rubicon, your desired ride height, engine type, and please also list in the notes section of the order form what accessories you have fitted to your JK so we can determine the right height CRDSTU Flexy coils for your application.
The CRDSTU Flexy Touring Suspension Systems includes:
• Front and Rear Bilstein 5100 Long Travel Shocks
- These can be upgraded to the optional Bilstein 5160 Remote Reservoir Shocks
• Front and Rear CRDSTU Flexy Coils
- Lifetime Warranty and all Australian Made
- Choice of 2.0, 2.5" or 3.0" coils
• Steering Damper Flip Bolt
- Chromolly double ended bolt, Australian Made
- Moves the vulnerable RHD steering damper up out of harms way.
• Rear Trackbar Geometry Correction Bracket
- Diff mounted for correct roll center
- This has holes for 2.0", 2.5 and 3.0" allowing for future height upgrades
• Front JKS Sway Bar Disconnects
- Rubicon JK's receive extended HD Front Sway Bar Links
• AEV Geometry Control Arm Drop Brackets
- For 2.5" lifts and up. These provide caster correction for front lower arms
- Due to the placement of these all 2011 onward CRD models will need to add AEV DPF tube
- For more info on why you need to run Geo brackets on 2.5"+ lifts click here
• Front & Rear Brake Link Drop Brackets
- Broken break-lines are a major pain. These brackets reduce tension on lines when off-roading or when your vehicle is on a hoist.
• Exhaust Spacer Kit
- This stops the driveshaft hitting against the exhaust while out on the trails. Without this you can rip the driveshaft boot, leaving you high & dry.
- The spacers are installed between the driver and passenger head pipe flanges and the flanges of the cross pipe, which moves the exhaust cross pipe rearward. This prevents contact between the front driveshaft and the exhaust cross pipe during suspension down travel.
• Diesel Particulate Filter Tube
- 2011 Diesel Wranglers now come standard with a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) in virtually all export markets. The stock pressure differential switch tube interferes with the AEV Drop Brackets and needs to be modified in order to install the Drop Brackets.
• 2-door, or 4-door
• Suits Petrol or Diesel (pls nominate)
• All Australian and/or US made parts