The CRDSTU 2.5” KK Cherokee Kit is essentially “Gen 2” of the KJ Kit. When the KJ hit the end of its life cycle and the KK emerged, the KK made significant improvements in suspension geometry so much so that’s its practically identical to the WH Grand Cherokee. This gave the KK a more stable on road handling characteristic, less body roll and a more HD stock construction parameter. What this meant though is that the KK’s front end was low, really low and it bottomed out quite easily – these effects were only multiplied off road. Our KK Kit utilises CRDSTU Front strut top plates as part of the standard kit (as does the KJ) to achieve a balance between lift and anti top out thus preserving the front struts, it also gives our KK Kits the edge when off roading providing more wheel travel than our competitors, as does our rear shocks.
We also sell the Strut Top Plates separately, these can be found here
*** Fitted price at Murchison Products workshop is plus Wheel Alignment, at approx $77. (Price is subject to change.)***
This kit contains
• Front & Rear Long Travel Struts and Shocks
• Front Strut Top plates (sold as pair only) KJSP01
• Front Coil Part No# CRDSTU 04
• Rear Coil Part No# CRDSTU 05
• Front Constant Load Part No# CRDSTU 04HD
• Rear Constant Load Part No# CRDSTU 05HD
• The Constant Load front and rear coils are recommended for vehicles with a Bar and or Winch and/or CRD, or with rear drawer systems, recovery gear, constantly running with heavy loads.
• Front Strut Top plates come standard in all of our kits, however these are not needed on a Petrol vehicle without bullbar.
• If your KK is getting up in the klms say above 80-90,000klms, it would be advisable to install some Al's Upper A Arms with this lift. They are complete new HD upper control arms that are designed to cope with lift and run a much heavier ball joint. This ball joint is also greaseable and replaceable unlike the factory item - they can be found here
• Over 5yrs of solid testing and tweaking.
• Works for both petrol and CRD KK's
• All Australian made parts
• Lifetime warranty on coils