Toro means Bull in Spanish. The perfect name for a bull bar.
This bar comes standard in black powder coat, we can do a special "Forged style" like Rocket Rodney from Wholesale Automatics for you.
Everyone has a ARB or TJM bar. How about you stand out from the crowd and get something that shows your wild and fun side.
While the bumper takes most single row led light bars. If you don't want to run this light a cover plate is supplied.
- Looks. Yep this bad boy looks great and will give your Land Cruiser that Super aggressive look
- Smaller bar means it weighs less so your Cruiser can still be fast
- Better Airflow than the rest to keep your motor cool too.
- Easy fitment of bar and winch
- Winch can be fitted after bar is fitted so, yeah, nice
- Winch mounts feet down, (actually how most winches were designed,)
- Can have LED light bar fit inside bar for super stealth cool look (20" to 22" LED single row)
- Cover plate included if you don't want to have light bar set into bull bar
- Can run dual cube lights in wings or single or double row 7-8" light bars.
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatible
- Bumper replacement,
- Welded top hoop section for maximum strength.
- Welded one piece bar with welded wing supports for super toughness
- Only sits 150-160mm out from front of grill. Compare that to our standard 3 letter competitors
- Zinc plated then powder coated Matte black
- Hi lift jacking points included
- Suits most low mount winches including Warn Zeon
- Easily mount 2 Cube lights (per wing) or up to an 8" LED light bar in each wing. We suggest these Stedi LED fog lights
- Number plate flip included for those running a winch
- Can be colour coded to vehicle
Included in box
- 1 x Front bar weldment
- 1 x LH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x RH chassis impact bracket
- 1 x mesh fairlead mount
- 1 x Mesh infill LH
- 1 x Mesh infill RH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh LH
- 1 x Light cover Mesh RH
- 1 x centre bash plate
- 1 x Trim plate front (for those not running LED light bar inside bar
- 2 x Chassis bracket gusset
- 2 x Chassis recovery points
- 2 x Antenna brackets for top of tube
- 1 x winch control box bracket
- 1 x number plate flip
- A butt load of nuts and bolts to make it all sit nice and pretty