Our WH Kit offers a great increase in ride height and comfort as well as giving the WH great aesthetics.
The WH is a formidable and very under rated 4WD in the industry. It represents a surprise package off road when equipped with a decent lift and bigger tyres – if yours is one of the lucky ones to have Quadradrive 2 then you’re well ahead of the rest of the pack as QD2 diffs’ are basically proper lockers off road. Having owned WH’s in the past, we seen these capable vehicles go places that few would image possible.
The best part about the WH is that when the funs’ over off road and you hit the black top for that trip home, you’re riding in absolute comfort and luxury!
• If you only want to buy the Strut Top Plates, these can be found here
• You will need a wheel alignment after installation of this suspension kit. When installed at Murchison Products, we include this in our overall price.
Shipping is $35 anywhere on the east coast of Australia. Rurual inland, and WA/NT customers please contact us for a discounted shipping rate.
This kit contains:
• Front & Rear Long Travel Struts and Shocks
• Front Strut Top plates (sold as pair only) KJSP02
• Front Coil Part No# CRDSTU 08
• Front Coil Part No# CRDSTU 08B
• Rear Coil Part No# CRDSTU 09
• Rear Constant Load Part No# CRDSTU 09HD
• The Front Coil No# CRDSTU 08B are optional coils recommended for Jeeps with front bars or winches.
• The Rear Constant Load Coils CRDSTU 09HD are recommended for vehicles with rear drawer systems, recovery gear, or constantly running with heavy loads. These coils are highly recommended for all WH rears. There is no extra cost vs the CRDSTU 09 Coils.
• Front Strut Top plates come standard in all of our kits, however these are not needed on a Petrol vehicle without bullbar.
• Over 5yrs of solid testing and tweaking.
• Much Improved ground clearance.
• All Australian made parts
• Lifetime Warranty on coils