Murchison Products have been dealing with Jeep Suspension for over a decade. In that time our CRDSTU Coils have been fitted to thousands of Jeeps all around the globe and with a positive result each and every time. These coils are designed by us and made here in Queensland by a world leader in coil spring manufacturing, so we can offer a life time warranty against sagging or breakage on our CRDSTU coils.
Each JK Wrangler is going to be set up differently from one to the next. What YOU want to do with your JK, what accessories you have fitted (or will get in the future) may vary wildly compared to the next customer. That’s why with over a 20 different coil part numbers for the JK Wrangler alone, we can select the right coil for your specific need. To make it relatively painless we’ve created 3 specific versions of our own CRDSTU Lifts to suit JK Wranglers both 2-door and 4-door.
These 3 lifts cater for the main lifts that we get requests for. Understandably there are legal aspects which one should consider before diving in head first with a JK (or any for that matter) suspension kit. The CRDSTU lifts are all designed and tested here in-house and are specifically suited to Australian JK’s with either Petrol or Diesel Engines.
All you need to do is select if your JK is a 2-Door or 4-Door, a Rubicon or non-Rubicon, your desired ride height, engine type, and please also list in the notes section at checkout what accessories you have fitted to your JK so we can determine the right height CRDSTU Flexy coils for your application.
The CRDSTU 2.0″ JK Flexy Touring Suspension Systems comes with:
• Front and Rear Bilstein 5100 Long Travel Shocks
– These can be upgraded to the optional Fox 2.0, or Fox Remote Reservoir Shocks
• 2.0″ Front and Rear CRDSTU Flexy Coils
– Lifetime Warranty and all Australian Made
• CRDSTU Bumpstop Extensions, for front and rear.
• Bilstein Steering Damper
• Steering Damper Flip Bolt
– Chromoly double ended bolt, Australian Made
– This bolt moves the vulnerable RHD steering damper up out of harm’s way.
• Rear Trackbar Geometry Correction Bracket
– Diff mounted for correct roll center
– This has holes for 2.0″, 2.5 and 3.0″ allowing for future height upgrades
• Front JKS Sway Bar Disconnects
– Rubicon JK’s receive extended HD Front Sway Bar Links
• Front & Rear Brake Link Drop Brackets
– Broken break-lines are a major pain. These brackets reduce tension on lines when off-roading or when your vehicle is on a hoist.
For warranty information, please visit https://murchisonproducts.com.au/warranty-policy/