Murchison Products have been improving Jeep suspension for over a decade. In that time our CRDSTU Coils have been fitted to thousands of Jeeps all around the world, with a positive result for each and every Jeep.
Our coils are designed by us, then made here in Queensland by a world leader in coil spring manufacturing. All of our CRDSTU Suspension coils come with life time warranty against sagging or breakage.
Each JK Wrangler is going to be set up differently from one to the next. What YOU want to do with your JK, what accessories you have fitted (or will get in the future) may vary wildly compared to the next customer. That’s why with over a 30 different coil part numbers for the JK Wrangler alone, we can select the right coil for your specific need.
To make it relatively painless we’ve created three specific version of our own CRDSTU Lifts to suit JK Wranglers for both 2 door and 4 door.
• The Murchison 2″ JK Lift
• The Flexi Touring 2.5″ – 3″ lift
• The Extreme Touring 3.5” – 4.5” Suspension System with High-steer
• Front & Rear Shocks. Choose from either:
– Bilstein 5100 Long Travel Shocks
– Bilstein 5160 Remote Res Long Travel Shocks
– Fox Racing 2.0 monotube
– Falcon 3.2 or 3.3 Piggyback Shocks
• Front lower Outboard Shock Spacers and extensions
• CRDSTU High-steer Kit
• Front & Rear CRDSTU Tapered Wire Flexy Coils (Lifetime Warranty)
– A choice of 3.5″, 4.0″ or 4.5″ lifts.
• HD Steering Damper. Choose from:
– Bilstein JK HD Steering Damper
– Falcon Nexus Steering Damper
• Steering Damper Relocation Bracket (part of high-steer kit)
– Gets the vulnerable RHD steering damper up out of harms way
• Rear Geometry Correction Bracket for Panhard, diff mounted
– These have holes for 3.0″, 3.5 and 4.0″ ***
• CRDSTU front & rear 3” bump stop extensions.
• Front JKS sway bar disconnects & extended rear sway bar links links
– Rubicon JK’s receive longer rear links, and existing rear links are moved for the front
– These will suit 2.5″ – 6.0″ lifts
• AEV Geometry Correction Control Arm Drop Brackets
– These provide caster correction, essential to smooth DW free motoring!
– Please Note: 2011 onwards CRD models will recieve the AEV DPF tube as well, this is added automatically by selecting your correct year / engine type.
• Front & Rear Brake Link Drop Brackets
– Reduces tension on lines when offroading or when your vehicle is on a hoist. You don’t want to snap a break line while out in the bush.
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit
– Properly locates your front brake line for safe tire clearance during full suspension movement. The secure mounting eliminates unnecessary movement of the flexible brake line and ABS/wheel speed sensor.
• Exhaust Spacer Kit – For 2010+ Pentastar Engines
– This stops the driveshaft hitting against the exhaust while out on the trails. Without this you can rip the driveshaft boot, leaving you high & dry.
– The spacers are installed between the driver and passenger head pipe flanges and the flanges of the cross pipe, which moves the exhaust cross pipe rearward. This prevents contact between the front driveshaft and the exhaust cross pipe during suspension down travel.
• AEV DPF Tube – For 2011+ Diesel Engines
– 2011 Diesel Wranglers now come standard with a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) in virtually all export markets. The stock pressure differential switch tube interferes with the AEV Drop Brackets and needs to be modified in order to install them.
• Front & Rear HD Hose Clamps, to suit diff breathers on Rubicons or locker equiped JK’s.
• Murchison Products Stickers for your hard-top.
For warranty information, please visit https://murchisonproducts.com.au/warranty-policy/