Murchison Products have been improving Jeep Suspension for over a decade. In that time our CRDSTU Coils have been fitted to thousands of Jeeps all around the world, with a positive result each and every time.
Because these coils are designed by us, then made here in Queensland by a world leader in coil spring manufacturing, we can offer a life time warranty against sagging or breakage on our CRDSTU coils.
Each JK Wrangler is going to be set up differently from one to the next. What YOU want to do with your JK, what accessories you have fitted (or will get in the future) may vary wildly compared to the next customer. That’s why with over a 20 different coil part numbers for the JK Wrangler alone, we can select the right coil for your specific need.
To make it relatively painless we’ve created 3 specific versions of our own CRDSTU Lifts to suit JK Wranglers both 2-door and 4-door. These 3 lifts cater for the main lifts that we get requests for. Understandably there are legal aspects which one should consider before diving in head first with a JK (or any for that matter) suspension kit.
The CRDSTU lifts are all designed and tested here in-house and are specifically suited to Australian JK’s with either Petrol or Diesel Engines. All you need to do is select if your JK is a 2-Door or 4-Door, a Rubicon or non-Rubicon, your desired ride height, engine type, and please also list in the notes section at checkout what accessories you have fitted to your JK so we can determine the right height CRDSTU Flexy coils for your application.
• Front & Rear Shocks. Choose from either:
– Bilstein 5100 Long Travel Shocks
– Upgrade to Falcon 2.1 Monotubes
– Upgrade to Fox 2.0 Shocks
• 2.0″ Front and Rear CRDSTU Flexy Coils
– Lifetime Warranty and all Australian Made
• Rubicon Express Quick Disconnects
• Rear Trackbar Geometry Correction Bracket – Diff mounted for correct roll center
– This has holes for 2.0″, 2.5 and 3.0″ allowing for future height upgrades
• Bilstein JK HD Steering Damper + CRDSTU Steering Damper Flip Bolt Combo
– Chromoly double ended bolt, Australian Made
– This bolt moves the vulnerable RHD steering damper up out of harm’s way.
• Front Brake Line Holders
– Universal Brake Line Anchor Kits properly locates your brake line for safe tire clearance during full suspension movement. The secure mounting eliminates unnecessary movement of the flexible brake line and/or ABS/wheel speed sensor.
• Exhaust Spacer Kit – 3.6L Pentastar JK’s only.
– This stops the driveshaft hitting against the exhaust while out on the trails. Without this you can rip the driveshaft boot, leaving you high & dry.
– The spacers are installed between the driver and passenger head pipe flanges and the flanges of the cross pipe, which moves the exhaust cross pipe rearward. This prevents contact between the front driveshaft and the exhaust cross pipe during suspension down travel.
For warranty information, please visit https://murchisonproducts.com.au/warranty-policy/