• Over 10 years of solid testing and tweaking.
• Works with both Petrol and CRD models.
• All Australian made parts with lifetime warranty on CRDSTU Coils
• Developed by people who actually OWN these vehicles and drive them on a daily basis to ensure perfection!
1 in stock
Our WK2 Diesel/HEMI suspension system is the best on the market. The WK2 diesel’s 3.5-tonne tow rating is not affected in any way, meaning you can still pull your boat or caravan with confidence. This suspension kit also raises the front end of your WK2, leveling it out and giving your WK2 the look it should have had from the factory. The WK2 is without a doubt an amazing on-road vehicle, handling is second to none due to the Mercedes platform. So lift it with a proven suspension system, designed by Jeep and Grand Cherokee specialists, not a company that mass produces for every make and model of 4×4.
• After installation, your WK2 will require a full front and rear wheel alignment. If installed at Murchison Products we include this for no charge built into our overall install price.
• We do not in any way recommend the install of this kit without the use of a high quality spring compressor. Our coils are taller and strong than the stock coils, and using cheap spring clamps is a fast track to disaster. If you want to install this at home, we have a prebuilt ‘Assembled Strut’ option that comes with all new parts, ready to bolt in.
CRD WK2’s have an anti ‘soft top out’ core to the shock absorber that gives it a soft unloading characteristic – this is a highly desirable feature thus we created spring rates to suit these specific factory shocks. They are valved brilliantly for stock shocks and at this stage unless they’re getting towards 80,00+ KM.
• Front Strut Top Plates (sold as pair only) WKSP01
– Come standard only in our CRD kits, these are not needed on a Petrol.
• Front Coil Part No# CRDSTU 10SP
– Suited to the CRD and Hemi Models for a 2″ lift
• Front Coil Part No# CRDSTU 10BWD
– Only for vehicles with a proper steel bull bar and winch fitted.
If selecting the ‘Assembled Struts’ option, your new WK2 IPF front struts come ready to bolt on with:
• New Mopar Strut Caps
• New Mopar Dust Shields/Dust Boots
• New Mopar Strut Bump-Stops
• New Mopar Upper Coil Isolators
• Rear Coil Part No# CRDSTU 11D
– Suited to diesel and Hemi models with self-leveling Nivomat rear shocks.
• Rear Shock Spacers (pair) WKSP02
– Come standard in all of our kits, and must be used in all applications Petrol and CRD regardless of shock type.
We do not replace the rear shocks on diesel models for a good reason! The CRD & HEMI WK2’s come with the Nivomat self-leveling shocks. These are mandatory for the diesel WK2’s to retain their 3.5T towing capability.
If yours need to be replaced, we are able to supply genuine Mopar Nivomat rear shocks for the WK2 at a fraction of the dealership pricing. Dealership pricing can be anywhere from $1550 – $1650 per shock. We retail these for much less. Call us for more information.
If you’re after a snorkel for your WK2 click here
For warranty information, please visit https://murchisonproducts.com.au/warranty-policy/