Returns / Exchanges on Murchison Products supplied parts are subject to the following conditions and procedures:
• We accept returns on all brand new purchased items sold within Australia. Second-hand items are clearly marked and sold 'as is' therefore we do not accept returns on them.
• In order to qualify for a return for refund:
Your products must be in as-new condition.
Your products must be returned in their original packaging (if supplied.)
• If an item is required to be returned due to major defects/warranty checks or for any other reason, the return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Afterwards, a refund on the return freight costs will be decided on a case by case basis, depending on the condition of the product when it arrives back, and the reason for the return.
• A restocking fee of 20% will apply for returns due to 'change of mind.'
It is up to you the purchaser to make sure parts are suitable for your vehcile before purchaing. If you have any questions on fitment, please contact us. We are happy to help.
• Refund the original shipping cost + purchase price if a returned purchase is to be refunded due to major faults/defects.
• Refund the original shipping charges if the Product(s) is returned for any reason other than Waranty or major defect return.
We will not:
• Refund the original shipping cost due to 'change of mind.'
• Accept a return if the product(s) has been damaged due to install, painted, or modified in any way, shape, or form.
• Accept returns on any order(s) over 60 days from the date you receive your order.
• Accept a return from an item sent overseas, for ANY OTHER REASON than warranty failure. Please note that all international saled are final, outside of a warranty claim.
Wheels can not be accepted for return under any circustances if they have been fitted to a tyre. Please checkfitment of wheels to your vehicle BEFORE fitting a tyre. If they have NOT been fitted, then the normal return process can take place.